NOTE: As of June 2022, many eating places in Naga Metropolis have closed due to the pandemic. I’ve rearranged this record to focus on these which are nonetheless at present working for reference, however have retained the record of previous restos in case they nonetheless reopen sooner or later. Many of the eating places beneath are these inside the principle Naga Metropolis correct. Put up-pandemic “Uptown Naga,” the realm of Pacol and Carolina has additionally turn into widespread for al fresco eating.
Lately, my hometown Naga Metropolis within the Bicol Area has turn into a rising foodie vacation spot. Each go to implies that there are new eating places ready to be sampled, in addition to previous favorites that simply must be revisited.
Bikol delicacies is called being spicy and candy. Sili (chili peppers) and coconut milk (gata) are utilized in a number of dishes, in addition to pili nut merchandise for desserts and a singular relish. Right here’s a take a look at a number of the finest locations the place you possibly can savor the flavors of Bikol (compiled from quite a few visits to Naga to go to my people), in addition to a number of the new eating places price testing.
- Kind of delicacies: American retro diner, Filipino, burgers, rice meals, and so forth.
- Worth vary: P150-300 per particular person
- Tackle: Bigg’s has branches in Centro, Magsaysay, BMC Highway and SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Bigg’s Diner
No journey to Naga Metropolis could be full and not using a go to to the homegrown traditional Bigg’s Diner, established in 1983. This retro-inspired diner that’s been round for nearly 40 years is understood for serving Western type fast-food snacks like burgers and pizza, in addition to satisfying rice meals. My favorites right here embody the cheeseburger, Pork Cordon Bleu & Tenderloin suggestions. Additionally they serve hometown meals like Hen sous-chef full of laing, Bicol Particular (Pork Chop served with Bicol Specific) and Pili Pie. Their Tower Burger (with 2 meat patties, bacon, 2 slices of cheese, a hashbrown, spam, lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions and a fried egg) is kind of a meal!
Bob Marlin Restaurant & Grill
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino dishes, grilled, seafood, bar chow, beer
- Worth vary: P200-500 per dish
- Tackle: Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis (additionally they have a department known as Cafe Rasta in Haciendas de Naga)
- Fb: Bob Marlin Restaurant & Grill
Bob Marlin is an informal eating resto ideally suited for giant teams and households. They provide seafood dishes like Island Grilled squid, Pinoy staples, primary cocktails and beer with reggae music as well. Cafe Rasta by Bob Marlin in Haciendas de Naga, a brand new resort advanced within the Pacol space, additionally serves the signature dishes and bar chow. Their final finest vendor is the crispy pata.
Different suggestions: Sinigang na Salmon, Laing, Bicol Specific, Grilled squid, Hen adobo sa gata & Rasta-Paling (a rainbow-colored cocktail spiked with lambanog)!
Chef Doy’s Connoisseur Restaurant
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino meals with a twist, beer
- Worth vary: P200-500 per particular person
- Tackle: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Chef Doy’s Connoisseur Restaurant
One other favourite restaurant of mine in Naga Metropolis is Chef Doy’s, recognized principally for its distinctive tackle conventional Pinoy favorites. Favorites listed here are Kare-Kareng Lechon Kawali, ‘Batang-batang pusit’ (child squid in olive oil and spices), Ginataang puso ng saging (a combination of banana coronary heart cooked in coconut milk), Crispy Tadyang, Bangus sa Bayabas and Pininyahang Manok sa Gata.
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino, Japanese, Western delicacies, desserts, pastries, desserts
- Worth vary: P250-400 per particular person
- Tackle: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Purple Platter
This homey restaurant is a superb eating model of Geewan. They specialise in Filipino traditional and conventional fare, in addition to desserts and desserts. Other than the Bicol Specific and Pinangat, they’ve good Paella Valenciana, Sinigang na salmon, and lots of different dishes. Additionally they have a Bicolano Particular Pizza, topped with chili and laing. For dessert, attempt a slice of their bestseller Blueberry or Strawberry Cheesecakes or indulge of their home made Halo-halo served in a coconut shell.
Soledad Spanish-Filipino Restaurant
- Kind of delicacies: Spanish, Filipino, Bikolano
- Worth vary: P250-400 per dish
- Tackle: La Piazza, nook Magsaysay and Dayangdang Sts, 4400 Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Soledad Spanish-Filipino Restaurant
A restaurant specializing in Spanish/Basque and Filipino consolation meals with a number of spicy Bikolano dishes. Advisable dishes embody binagoongang bagnet, sinaing na tulingan, kinunot, sinigang na salmon stomach, crispy tuna tail, pinangat and laing. Good for households.
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino, Bicolano dishes, desserts
- Worth vary: P100-200 per particular person
- Tackle: P. Burgos St., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Geewan
Geewan, which is a part of Graceland Meals Industries, is one other fast-food favourite of Naguenos, serves native Bicolano fare – carinderia type. Restaurant specialties embody pinangat (minced shrimp and floor coconut meat wrapped in taro leaves and cooked in coconut milk), Bicol Specific, kinunot and ginulay na natong. Additionally they serve Halo-Halo with cheese (a well-known dessert that originated in neighboring province Albay) and buko pandan salad in a buko shell.
Inexperienced Earth Cafe
- Kind of delicacies: Vegetarian
- Worth vary: P150-250 per particular person
- Tackle: third St., Villasorabella Subd., Concepcion Pequeña, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Inexperienced Earth Cafe
Inexperienced Earth Cafe is the primary vegetarian and well being meals restaurant in Naga Metropolis. Positioned in Villa Sorabella, a residential space in Concepcion Grande on the freeway to Legazpi, this rustic and homey restaurant serves all pure and natural meals. Their tasty choices embody crispy home made nachos and hummus, recent salads with natural dressing, pako (fern) salad, shitake mushrooms and tofu, and veggie pad thai.
The Espresso Desk
- Kind of delicacies: Pasta, sandwiches, crepes
- Worth vary: P120-185 per dish
- Tackle: 2/F ADC Lodge, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: The Espresso Desk
The Espresso Desk (previously generally known as the Professional-Chef’s Workplace Culinary Necessities) is an informal industrial cafe that serves native espresso, shakes and desserts in addition to candy and savory crepes, sandwiches and pastas. The meals is nice and the servings are good for sharing. The Hen Parmigiana Crepe and the Crepedilla are must-tries. For first-timers on the lookout for a neighborhood aptitude, the Cococcino (espresso with dessicated coconut) and Spicy Pili Affogato (a dessert espresso with ice cream topped with pili nuts and sili bits) are good selections.
- Kind of delicacies: Household Heirloom Delicacies
- Worth vary: P200-500/dish (family-style, good for sharing)
- Tackle: 29 Concepcion Grande, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Casa Soriano
Casa Soriano is a house-turned-restaurant that gives household heirloom delicacies, with some Filipino dishes influenced by Spanish, French and Italian delicacies. Friends can select to sit down within the air-conditioned eating space or the backyard/al fresco veranda the place eating tables have been positioned within the landscaped backyard surrounding a swimming pool. The place has a really cozy ambiance and makes use of vintage touches throughout. We tried the Pumpkin soup, Salad, Pan-seared Salmon, and Turbo Broiled Hen. The meals was a bit on the salty aspect, however was very flavorful. Very good place for particular events or dates.
White Bean Cafe
- Kind of delicacies: Pasta, sandwiches, espresso, desserts
- Worth vary: P150-300 per particular person
- Tackle: G/F Naga Land Lodge Elias Angeles St. Naga Metropolis
- Fb: White Bean Cafe
White Bean is a comfy cafe within the foyer of Nagaland Lodge alongside Elias Angeles Avenue. This beautiful cafe serves continental breakfast, traditional Filipino breakfast, espresso, specialty tea, shakes, pasta, salad, sandwiches. Additionally they have a number of attention-grabbing Bicol fusion dishes on their menu like Laing Quesadilla, Stuffed Sili in Garlic Mayo Dip, Pinangat Rolls and Bicol Specific Linguine. Nice Kare-Kare! Desserts embody a choice of cheesecakes and wholesome ice cream.
- Kind of delicacies: steak, ribs, pasta, seafood
- Worth vary: P150-300 per dish
- Tackle: G/F Avenue Sq., Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Chili-Peppers
Chili-Peppers is an previous native restaurant that was once the one first rate place to eat alongside Magsaysay Avenue (approach earlier than the restaurant increase within the space). They disappeared for some time after opening some branches in Manila. Good factor they got here again to Avenue Sq. with a contemporary look and upgraded menu. Some suggestions embody the Jurassic Ribs, Sta. Fe Pork Chops, Baked scallops and Crispy tuna tail.
- Kind of delicacies: Italian dishes, pasta, pizza
- Worth vary: Worth vary: P175-P300 per dish
- Tackle: Cereza Compound, Magsaysay Ave., Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Grissini Ristorante
Grissini Ristorante (Italian for “bread stick’) serves Italian meals like pizza and pasta and appetizers. Suggestions embody the Italian feast (a combo of 4-ways pizza, pasta and a rooster dish), Ravioli di spinaci (spinach stuffed ravioli with cream sauce) and Porchetta con Patate (roast pork loin with marble potatoes).
Jimmy & Tang’s Restaurant
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino
- Worth vary: P60-250 per dish
- Tackle: Liboton Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Jimmy & Tang Restaurant
Jimmy & Tang’s Restaurant serves reasonably priced home-cooked dishes like kare-kare, bopis, pancit, ukoy, and Bicol Specific for sharing. The restaurant comes from the identical house owners because the well-known Aling Conching’s Restaurant which was once positioned alongside the diversion highway in Naga. We received a style of one in every of their previous specialties, Tabagwang, an unique dish of susong pilipit (conical snails) present in rice fields that’s historically cooked in gata.
- Kind of delicacies: Grill
- Worth vary: P55 -75 for drinks
- Tackle: Haciendas de Naga, Brgy. Carolina
Ranchero Grill is the in-house restaurant of Haciendas de Naga. They serve a wide range of dishes and brief orders right here so that you can snack on in case you get hungry whereas visiting the resort and journey park. I like to recommend you attempt the Pili Shake, which is made from a mix of the pores and skin, pulp and nuts of the pili nut. The drink is surprisingly filling and tastes very distinctive.
Cafe Plazuela, Avenue Plaza Lodge
- Kind of delicacies: Worldwide, Fusion
- Worth vary: P150-300+ per dish, P350 for afternoon tea set
- Tackle: G/F Avenue Lodge, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Cafe Plazuela
Cafe Plazuela is the in-house restaurant of The Avenue Plaza Lodge, the very best lodge in Metro Naga. Their a la carte menu options fusion and worldwide dishes. They not too long ago launched an afternoon tea, that comes with an assortment of gourmand sandwiches, pastries and desserts, served with a pot of tea of your alternative. The tea set is a reasonably whole lot for afternoon with mates or enterprise conferences. Avenue Plaza additionally has promos for a Businessman’s Lunch and Vacation Feast.
- Kind of delicacies: Espresso, desserts
- Worth vary: P39-99/drink or meals
- Tackle: Magsaysay Avenue (in entrance of Bob Marlin)
- Fb: Journey Cafe
A comfortable travel-themed cafe that serves a small choice of sizzling espresso (by Caffe Mauro), chilly drinks, snacks and some desserts. Cool London-inspired Purple Phone-booth door and interiors. Good place to hang around. Hopefully, they’ll increase their dessert choice sooner or later.
Jack’s Blue Plate Diner
- Kind of delicacies: American, Asian Fusion, seafood, burgers, beer
- Worth vary: P99-299 per dish
- Tackle: Shell Station, Palestina, Pili, Camarines Sur & Magsaysay Avenue
- Fb: Jack’s Blue Plate Diner
A diner that serves surprisingly reasonably priced seafood dishes like recent lobster, crabs, prawns, unique seafood and fish. They’ve dwell seafood on show in aquariums in the course of the restaurant. We tried the lobster in butter sauce, fried scallops, wild clams adobo, and orange rooster. The Jack’s Burger (Angus Beef) can be a bestseller. Additionally they have attention-grabbing fusion pizza dishes like Tapizzalog (pizza topped with tapa, egg & French Fried onions) and Nacho Pizza. The department in Magsaysay has a 2nd Ground generally known as Candy Gallery, which shows some work on the market by native artists serves a breakfast buffet and desserts.
Naga Backyard Restaurant
- Kind of delicacies: Bicolano meals / pancit & toasted siopao
- Worth vary: P100 and beneath
- Tackle: Panganiban Drive, Naga Metropolis
Opened in 1969, Naga Backyard Restaurant is among the oldest eating places in Naga Metropolis. It makes a speciality of budget-friendly Bicolano dishes equivalent to laing, bicol categorical and kinunot. This is among the pioneers of toasted siopao, and serves scrumptious mami and pancit.
- Kind of delicacies: Fastfood, meals
- Worth vary: P50 – P150 /dish
- Tackle: SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Graceland
From the identical household as Geewan, Baker’s Plaza and Purple Platter, Graceland presents quick meals burger-fries-chicken-spaghetti staples and a few uniquely Bicolano dishes together with Lechon Bicol Specific, Laing Bangus Meal & Bicol Particular (Pork Chop with Pinangat). Graceland often has a bakeshop part or has a twin Baker’s Plaza outlet that sells breads, specialty refrigerated desserts, marriage ceremony and birthday desserts, and different pastries.
- Kind of delicacies: Bar & Grill/Filipino, beer
- Worth vary: 150-300/dish good for sharing
- Tackle: Penafrancia Avenue
- Fb: Bora Hut
Informal open-air restaurant alongside Penafrancia Avenue that serves Pinoy favorites like crispy sisig, grilled pusit and different pulutan fare. Good for barkadas who desire a evening out of drinks. Strive their crispy kangkong and baked tahong topped with cheese!
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino, grilled meals, beer
- Worth Vary: P100+ per dish
- Tackle: Mayon Ave., Naga Metropolis; additionally they have a department in SM Metropolis Naga
- Fb: Triboo Grill
With its laid-back ambiance and reasonably priced dishes like salmon stomach, barbecue and rooster inasal (their bestseller), Triboo is an effective place to soak in Naga’s laid-back vibe, specifically at evening.
- Kind of delicacies: Chinese language, seafood
- Worth Vary: P150-P300 per dish
- Tackle: G/F Foyer, Regent Lodge, Elias Angeles St., Naga Metropolis
If you happen to’re yearning for Chinese language meals whereas in Naga Metropolis or must feed a big group of household and mates, Oyster Restaurant (also called Oyster Villa) is the place to go to. This restaurant serving Filipino, Chinese language dishes and seafood has been round since I used to be a child. Anticipate the standard assortment of Chinese language consolation meals together with Yang Chow fried rice, stir-fry dishes, lemon rooster, century egg with sea cucumber and Nido soup with quail’s eggs.
- Kind of delicacies: BBQ / Asian Fusion (Bicolonial), Spanish & Mexican beers
- Worth vary: P150+ per particular person
- Tackle: Barlin St. Naga Metropolis (throughout Cathedral)
- Fb: Que Pasa Naga
Que Pasa is a specialty restaurant serving Bicolonial delicacies – Spanish dishes with a Bicolano twist. They’ve common Spanish dishes and a Bicolano pop-up menu with dishes like Ginataang Santol, Bicol Specific Mussels and extra. Encanto Bar by Que Pasa serves tapas, Spanish & Mexican beers, native beers and distinctive cocktails spiked with native elements.
Que Pasa has very inventive interiors following the Spanish-Mexican theme and murals all painted by Bicolano artists. That is positively a must-visit for all first-timers & returning friends to Naga Metropolis!
- Kind of delicacies: Pizza, pasta, salads, Bicolano fusion delicacies, beer (San Mig & Brew Kettle)
- Worth vary: P100-P300 per dish
- Tackle: Basilica Highway, Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Woodstone Kitchen
Opened final Dec 2014, Woodstone Kitchen and Bar by Chef Ton Castillo is the most recent eating vacation spot in Naga Metropolis, specializing in Bicolano and Pinoy Classics with a twist. Bestsellers embody Crispy Pinangat, Crispy Dinuguan, Bicol Specific with pineapple, Kare-Kare (topped with shredded banana coronary heart), Lechon Laing and Crispy Tilapia Sinanglay.
Additionally they serve pizzas like Antonio’s El Diablo Pizza (Spicy Barbeque Sauce, Floor Angus Beef, Bell Pepper, white onion, black olives, anchovies, mozarella), Bicol Specific Pizza, and have very attention-grabbing beer cocktails together with a Chili Choco Espresso Beer Cocktail. The place has very good interiors that make use of pure components. Great spot for dates, households or barkadas!
- Kind of delicacies: American (New), American (Conventional), Asian Fusion, Barbeque, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Filipino, French, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steakhouses, Vegan and Vegetarian
- Worth vary: P200-300 per particular person
- Tackle: CBD II, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Flavours
A refined and homey restaurant that serves a wide selection of Western and Pinoy fare which makes use of good spices of their dishes. I actually favored their Potato and Crab Chowder and my order of Baked Salmon with Crusted Pesto. Each dish we ordered had a definite scrumptious sauce.
Flavours additionally serves a number of dishes with regional twists together with Hen and Laing Panini and a refreshing Milky Pili Shake.
- Kind of delicacies: beer, appetizers
- Worth vary: P100-200 per drink
- Tackle: Magsaysay Avenue (throughout Villa Caceres Lodge), Naga Metropolis, Camarines Sur, Bicol
- Fb: Ibalon Craft Brew
Ibalon Craft Brew is Bicol’s first native craft brewery, residence to Sili Beer! The beer variants are named after characters from the well-known folks epic of the Bikol area, Ibalong. The brewery serves craft beer brewed with native elements, matched with home-cooked appetizers and dishes native to Naga Metropolis and neighboring cities.
- Kind of delicacies: Italian
- Worth vary: P150+ per dish
- Tackle: #17 Zone 1 Caluag St. Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Forchetta
A homey restaurant hidden within the residential space of Calauag Avenue. They serve Italian meals like pasta, pizza and sandwiches and good drinks at finances costs.
- Kind of delicacies: Worldwide, Asian-inspired, Filipino
- Worth vary: P150+ per dish
- Tackle: Zone 5, Panganiban Drive, Brgy.Concepcion Pequena, Naga Metropolis, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: World Kitchen
A restaurant that serves worldwide and Asian-inspired dishes and specialties like Vietnamese Pad Thai and Singaporean Laksa. Scrumptious and tender Beef Rendang, Hainanese rooster, and savory Vietnamese Beef Pho and good desserts. It’s an excellent uncrowded various for these on the lookout for extra worldwide delicacies in Naga Metropolis.
- Kind of delicacies: Espresso, pizza, pasta
- Worth vary: P60-90 for drinks, P130-P150 for meals
- Tackle: Taal Avenue nook Bulusan Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: Anthosia Cafe
An artsy hole-in-the-wall hangout serving espresso and light-weight meals. A number of “hugot” emo particulars and murals coupled with the classic decor make the place price testing. Strive their heart-shaped pizza and pasta meals and frappes.
- Kind of delicacies: Filipino
- Worth vary: P150-300/dish
- Tackle: 32 Barlin Avenue, Sta. Cruz, Naga Metropolis
- NOTE: As of August 2015, the restaurant has been renamed Alfogen’s. I haven’t tried it because it modified administration
An previous ancestral home beforehand generally known as “Sa Harong,” (Our Home) within the early to late 90s alongside Barlin Avenue. Rising up, this place was our go-to place for BBQ and sisig. Nevertheless, it used to have extra of a pub/beer backyard really feel. Now beneath new administration, Calle Barlin has reinvented itself as family-friendly vacation spot with brighter and trendy interiors and a variety of Pinoy home-style cooked dishes. The second flooring of the resto is now occupied by Hillary & Andrew Hostel, which caters principally to backpackers.
We received to attempt a spread of dishes right here, together with crispy pata, sinigang na hipon and kaldereta. Standout dishes for me have been the Lemongrass Hen, the massive slab of ribs and grilled tanigue.
Alfonso Merely Pure Restaurant*
Alfonso Merely Pure Restaurant serves vegetarian home made variations of favourite Filipino dishes like Veggie Kare-Kare, Kaldetera, Sisig and Barbeque. None of their dishes make use of meat, MSG, animal by-products, components or preservatives. Additionally they serve vegan chilly pressed detox juices, natural wines, wraps, sandwiches and desserts and promote well being merchandise right here.
Cube Board Recreation Cafe*
- Kind of delicacies: espresso, gaming meals
- Worth vary: P110-P220 per dish
- Tackle: 29 Magsaysay Avenue, Naga Metropolis
- Fb: DICE Board Recreation Cafe
A espresso store the place you possibly can get pleasure from burgers, pasta, dessert and drinks whereas enjoying various kinds of tabletop board video games. I imagine that is the primary board recreation cafe in Naga Metropolis. It might get fairly crowded in the course of the holidays, so it’s finest to order a desk if you wish to test it out.
LAING: stewed taro leaves in coconut milk, seasoned with shrimp paste or fish bagoong and crimson sizzling chilies.
BICOL EXPRESS: combination of pork flab and shrimp paste sautéed in tomatoes and onions and plenty of inexperienced chili strips simmered in coconut cream.
PINANGAT: bundles of taro or gabi leaves, stuffed with shredded bits of pork and shrimp, plenty of chilies, ginger, garlic and onion and grated younger coconut, then cooked in coconut cream.
SANTOL EXPRESS: santol fruit cooked in coconut cream. That is just like Bicol Specific, however is on the bitter aspect. Goes nice with fried meals.
KINUNOT: spicy dish historically made from shark meat (endangered) but additionally now of stingray or crabs cooked in coconut cream, malunggay leaves and spicy chilli.
For buget merienda and meals, road meals and snacks, you possibly can head to Plaza del Rizal, the place there are quite a few meals stalls promoting native fare and road meals.
KINALAS: Kinalas is Naga Metropolis’s homegrown model of mami or noodles. The broth is created from strips of meat from cow or pork head that’s boiled till tender. The soup is topped off with a serving of gravy, scallions some kalamansi on the aspect. Standard locations to get kinalas embody Bolofer’s and Cely’s. Cordova’s (also called Tya Kamot) is reputed to serve the very best kinalas on the town. Cha Ced (Kinalas sa Balatas) is one other eatery by the riverside that serves good kinalas.
TOASTED SIOPAO: Toasted siopao bola-bola is a heat toasted dinner roll stuffed with floor pork and slices of boiled egg. This variation of the standard white bun that’s often steamed is a must-try in Naga Metropolis, and a neighborhood favourite. You should buy this in Naga Backyard Restaurant & quite a few bakeries in Naga and environs.
PUTONG BAGAS: Putong bagas (steamed rice desserts) is a conventional Bicolano delicacy made from rice flour and shredded coconut cooked with brown sugar inside. The rice desserts are steamed in small coconut shells and wrapped with a banana leaf. The mix of dry rice cake and candy moist coconut is harking back to pan de coco. That is offered simply exterior San Francisco Church.
BADUYA (maruya): Sliced bananas which are dipped in rice flour batter and deep fried. Yow will discover this offered in lots of road corners round city. You possibly can eat this alone or with santan (coco jam with pili nut).
BULASTOG: The Bicolano model of kwek-kwek (a hard-boiled rooster egg deep-fried in orange batter)
PILI NUT PRODUCTS: Pili nuts, an indigenous nut that grows primarily within the Bicol Area, are broadly utilized in a wide range of delicacies – from pili nut pastillas, mazapan, suspiros, bonbones, desserts and candied treats like Pilinut Choco Kisses, Darkish Chocolate with pilinuts, and Pili Bar. You should buy these at J. Emanuel in centro, and of their major retailer in RJ Village, Haring Canaman.
DISCLAIMER: For people who find themselves from Naga Metropolis, I do know that there are numerous different eating places (esp. in Magsaysay Ave.) that aren’t included on this record. Both I’ve not tried them but or don’t have photographs. I’m at present primarily based in Manila, however I’ll attempt to replace this as quickly as I get an opportunity to return. 🙂 Be at liberty to depart your ideas within the feedback part on what different eating places/meals are must-tries particularly for first-timers in Naga! For individuals who are usually not from Naga Metropolis and are on the lookout for excursions, take a look at Naga Excursions web page.